01. THE PROCESS
Wedding planning can get pretty complicated, which is why you need an expert to take care of all the details. I start with the experience you want to create: glam, intimate, classy, elegant? After we decide on the vision, I get down to the logistics: checklists, vendor bookings, timelines, floor plans, budget, and contracts to bring the vision to life. Then, it's the day of your dream wedding where you get to enjoy, while I take care of all the behind-the-scenes plans—and fires to put out—so that you can relax. And all along the process, providing guidance and cheering you on towards a great marriage.
02. THE PLANNER
I'm Madison, a wedding planner and designer based in Washington, DC and beyond. I have worked with the best vendors in town, and know who to recommend based on your personality. I love designing a beautiful wedding, while staying on top of all the logistical details along the way. When I'm not working, you can find me trying on dresses at J.Crew, playing tennis, or watching The Home Edit...which then leads me to reorganizing my whole house.
03. THE PACKAGES
Full Wedding Planning | The full service wedding planning package is for the couple that would like a seamless and fun wedding planning experience. I take on all the details, so that you can make the fun decisions (and enjoy them!). This package is "start-to-finish" planning, meaning I come on in the beginning of the process after you have gotten engaged and am with you until the wedding day. Personally, this is my favorite package as I get to create a custom experience based on your couple personality.
- Creating a wedding checklist
- Creating a custom vision for your wedding
- Selecting a venue
- Creating a design board
- Attending all vendor meetings
- Booking all vendors including, but not limited to: catering, bar, cake, entertainment, photography, transportation, florals, rentals, beauty, officiant, and more
- Selecting and mailing invitations
- Sourcing all wedding supplies
- Creating a processional and recessional plan
- Creating a seating chart
- Creating a floor plan
- Creating a master timeline (required by all vendors)
- Creating a vendor contact list
- Coordinating the final walkthrough
- Confirming all final details with vendors
- Coordinating the wedding rehearsal
- Coordinating the wedding (including set up and breakdown)
- Packing your car with all gifts and sending you off towards a wonderful marriage!
- Access to Madison's exclusive planner discounts to wedding companies like Minted, Generation Tux, Birdy Grey, and more!
Day-of Wedding Coordination | Our wedding coordination package is perfect for the bride that is planning her own wedding, but would like a coordinator to pull together all the day-of details so that she can just enjoy her special day. This package begins six weeks prior to the wedding.
- Creating a wedding timeline
- Finalizing a wedding floor plan
- Attending the final walkthrough
- Becoming the point-of-contact for all vendors
- Managing correspondence with all vendors
- Reviewing all contracts
- Confirming all final details with vendors
- Facilitating the wedding rehearsal
- Coordinating the wedding with assistants
- Overseeing vendor breakdown
- Unlimited email and phone communication
Wedding Consulting | This option is perfect for the couple that is planning and coordinating their wedding, but needs help with one aspect of the planning process. This can include, but is not limited to: picking out a venue, reviewing a vendor contract, creating a timeline, creating a floor plan, creating a design plan, and more.
04. WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"The best in the business. Madison has been such a light in our lives since planning our wedding. Not only does she take the time and is very flexible with all the changing variables but she also makes sure to work with our budget. We are new to the area and having her and her connections have made this wedding process so enjoyable!! After our first meeting with her we knew that she was going to put her all into the wedding planning, she is very passionate about what she does and her work shows for it!! We would be lost without her never ending help!"
- Riley O.
"Madison was awesome from the moment we booked her. Punctual, personable, detail oriented, hard working and very organized. She and her assistants were professional and so easy to work with. Highly recommend the MAE team!"
"Best planner ever. Madison was an amazing wedding planner. She was on top of all the details and helped us plan a wedding in 6 months! She worked with our budget and growing guest list flawlessly! You will not regret working with her!"
05. RECENT PRESS
04. READY TO MAKE IT A REALITY?
I offer each couple a complimentary virtual wedding consultation, reach out today to book yours and learn more about our services and pricing.